The School of Arts and Humanities Global Scholarship is aimed at international students who wish to study for MA, MRes and MA by Research Postgraduate courses at the school, Nottingham Trent University. This scholarship is competitive and is judged by a panel of senior academics from the School of Arts and Humanities based on the information provided in your application.
Funding Provider: School of Arts and Humanities, University of Nottingham Trent University UK
Value of Scholarship: The prestigious award comprises Full-tuition waiver
Application Deadline: Deadline 31 May 2013
Open to international Students: Yes
Eligible study Programmes: MA Broadcast Journalism, MA Newspaper Journalism, MA Magazine Journalism, MA Media and Globalisation, MA Games and Play (Technology and Culture), MA Creative Writing, MRes English Literary Research, MA International Development, MA Human Security and Environmental Change, MA History, MA Museum and Heritage Management, MA Holocaust and Genocide (by research), MA Philosophy,
MA Linguistics (by research), MA Global Studies (by research), MA European Studies (by research), MA Spanish Studies (by research), MA French Studies (by research), MA Latin American studies (by research), MA English Language Teaching
How many Awards are available: One
- Applicants must be holding an offer to study an MA, MRes or MA by Research postgraduate course in the School of Arts and Humanities starting in 2013.
- The scholarship is awarded as a full tuition-fee reduction. There is no cash alternative.
- The scholarship does not cover the cost of travel, accommodation, visa administration or living costs associated with studying in the UK.
- Applications are assessed on academic merit and your motivation, wider experience and circumstances as outlined in the personal statement section of your application form.
- These bursaries are only available for nationalities outside of the UK or European Union.[important][/important]
How to apply
To apply please download the MA bursaries application form and return it to Ann Mathe, Subject Administration Team Leader, George Eliot 143, Nottingham Trent University, Clifton lane, Nottingham, NG11 8NS or send by e-mail to email@example.com
The deadline for bursary applications for courses starting in the academic year 2013 / 14 is 31 May 2013. You should expect to hear if your application has been successful no later than 28 June 2013. If you are successful in receiving the Global Scholarship we will waive or refund your advance payment.
For Further Information Please visit the scholarship webpage
Find it useful? Share Online – If you can, help others.