The King’s college International Graduate Scholarships are open to International students of all nationalities( non-EU/UK) who wish to study for a full-time postgraduate Masters degree or MPhilStud programme in any discipline at King’s College London in the 2013/14 academic year. Students who will pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate are not eligible to apply and the scholarship cannot be held on a part-time basis.
Sponsor(s): Graduate School – Kings College London
Scholarship Amount: £10,000
Scholarship Open to International students: Yes
Application Deadline: 1 March 2013 ( Annual)
Number of Scholarships Available: Ten (10)
These scholarships can be used to contribute towards tuition fees or living costs.
Duration of Scholarship: Scholarships are tenable for the full duration of the postgraduate programme.
Course of Study: All Postgraduate Masters and MPhil courses/ discipline are eligible
- Open to residents of all countries and Nationalities (except UK & EU)
• Be due to commence a full-time postgraduate Masters programme or MPhilStud programme at King’s College London in the 2013/14 academic year;
• Be liable to pay tuition fees at the international/overseas (higher) rate;
• Complete and submit the required application documentation by the stated funding deadline (see below);
• Fulfil the relevant academic and English proficiency entry requirements set by King’s College London.
Please note that:
• Students who will pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate are not eligible;
• These studentships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
• Distance learning programmes are not eligible;
• Applicants are expected to possess/attain a first class or very good upper second class (2:1) honours degree for their undergraduate qualification;
• Subject to satisfactory progress, this award is renewable for the full duration of the postgraduate programme;
• As the awards are only partially funded, applicants must be able to confirm that they have the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme, i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
To be considered for the award, applicants MUST, by the application deadline of 17:00 GMT, 1st March 2013:
1) Apply to the College for a postgraduate taught degree programme using the online admissions application (https://myapplication.kcl.ac.uk/), as standard.*
2) Submit a Graduate School PGT online funding form. Note that this online funding application form should only be completed after an admissions application has been submitted to the College. The online funding form can be accessed at: https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/pg/funding/sources/pgt-form.aspx
*Students who have already applied for admissions, and those who hold a place but deferred entry to 2013/14, will not be required to submit an admissions application again.
Failure to submit both application forms, as appropriate, by the application deadline will result in the application being ineligible.
Please be aware that applicants do not have to hold an admissions offer before submitting a PGT online funding form to the Graduate School.
The Graduate School PGT online funding form will cover a range of funding schemes, and applicants only need to submit the PGT online funding formONCE to be considered for any of these schemes.
For full guidance about this award, please read the application Material below
More details can be found on the Scholarship Official Website
Find it useful? Share Online – If you can, help others.