The International Merit Scholarship at the University of Gloucestershire is aimed at international students of any nationality who wish to study for an undergraduate or full-time taught masters degree at the university in 2013/2014 academic year. The scholarship aims to reward academic excellence by making a substantial contribution towards the applicants tuition fees.
Number of Awards: Up to 30 to be awarded.
Application Deadline: Friday 5 July 2013
Target Group: International students of any nationality,
Level of Study: All undergraduate and full-time taught Masters programmes are eligible
Scholarship Value: £1,000 – £4000
How will be Scholarship be Paid?
One-off award towards first year tuition fees, non-renewable.
September 2013 intake only.
- To be eligible for the scholarship students must be classified as international students in terms of fees.
- Only students who hold an offer letter can be awarded this scholarship.
- A student can apply for multiple scholarships but will only receive the one of greatest value.
How to Apply:
- You must have applied for an undergraduate or taught postgraduate course before applying for this scholarship.
- To apply complete the scholarship application form and email the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date (Friday 5 July 2013)
For Further Information please visit the scholarship Webpage http://www.glos.ac.uk/international/prospective/fees/Pages/scholarships.aspx
Find it useful? Share Online – If you can, help others.