The Media School’s Dean’s scholarship is aimed at Outstanding International students who wish to study for any full-time postgraduate degree offered at BU Media School. Stephen Jukes, the Dean of The Media School, is offering the scholarship for outstanding applicants beginning their course in September 2013. Stephen has extensive experience in the media industry and recognises the importance of high quality academic education in creating exceptional media professionals.
Application Deadline: 31 May 2013 ( Annual)
Who can apply for this scholarship?
All International students classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes. Students from Developing Countries are also eligible.
To which courses does this scholarship apply?
All full-time Postgraduate Degrees offered within the Media School.
How much is the scholarship worth?
50% of tuition fees.
How is this scholarship paid?
Scholarships are paid by a reduction in tuition fee.
How many scholarships are awarded annually?
- 1 scholarship for applicants classified as “overseas” for fees purposes
- 1 scholarship for applicants paying UK/EU fees.
What are the criteria for this scholarship?
- An outstanding academic profile and/or excellent professional experience relevant to your course.
- Be able to demonstrate how a Media School Postgraduate degree would enhance your own career ambitions.
Other information about this scholarship:
- Recipients of this scholarship cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarship.
- Financial need will not be taken into consideration.
How to I apply?
Applicant should download the Scholarship application form.
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2013.
When will I hear if I have been successful?
The successful applicants will be notified four weeks after the deadline
Further information on this scholarship can be obtained on the Official Scholarship Webpage.
All Completed application forms should be returned to:
askBU Students Service
Forms can also be scanned and emailed to:askBUstudents@bournemouth.ac.uk
Find it useful? Share Online – If you can, help others.