Nottingham Business School is delighted to offer a number of competitive scholarships to International , EU & UK students who wish to study for a full-time Masters degree(MSc) on selected courses starting in September 2013 and January 2014. These scholarships will be awarded to those candidates and applicants who most closely meet the criteria for the awards.
Value of Scholarship: Up to half-tuition fee waiver for full-time Masters courses starting in September 2013 or January 2014
Host Institution(s): Nottingham Business School, UK
Number of Awards Available: 75 scholarships are to be given
Selection Criteria: Awards are based on academic merit
Are the awards open to International student(s): Yes. including EU & UK students.
For courses starting in September 2013 the deadlines are: 30 April 2013 /30 July 2013
For courses starting in January 2014 the deadline is 29 November 2013
The following courses are eligible for the scholarship: MSc Management, MSc Management and Entrepreneurial eBusiness, MSc Management and Human Resource Management, MSc Management and International Business, MSc Management and Investment Strategy, MSc Management and Marketing, MSc Marketing, MSc Marketing (Advertising and Communications), MSc Economics and Finance, MSc International Finance, MSc Strategic Accounting and Finance, MSc International Business, MSc Human Resource Management
Scholarship Amount: Up to half-tuition fee waiver for full-time Masters courses starting in September 2013 or January 2014.
September 2013 start:
- UK / EU students: Up to 48 half fee scholarships up to the value of £4,375 each (50% of fees).
- International students: Up to 12 scholarships up to the value of £6,475 each (50% of fees).
January 2014 start:
- UK / EU students: Up to 12 half fee scholarships up to the value of £4,375 each (50% of fees).
- International students: Up to 3 scholarships up to the value of £6,475 each (50% of fees).
- Applicants are only eligible for consideration of a scholarship award if they have been offered a place on an eligible postgraduate course,
- Sponsored students (full / part) are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants must have achieved an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (minimum 2.1) and must provide a copy of their degree certificate or official university transcripts as evidence of this qualification.
- Applicants are only able to apply once per academic year for the Masters scholarship scheme. Unfortunately detailed feedback is not available.
- The scholarship will only be awarded once an applicant accepts and meets the conditions of their offer to study on an eligible postgraduate course.
- Scholarships are competitive and selection is based on academic attainment and the outlined selection criteria. It is therefore of great importance that you submit your academic documents to us, and that you give your personal statement careful thought and preparation and you refer to the criteria provided.
- Unfortunately NTIC (Nottingham Trent International College) progression students are not eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award within three weeks of the deadline dates
- . The scholarships will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction. If you are awarded a scholarship your fee will be adjusted
- The University reserves the right to revoke the scholarship if a student subsequently leaves NTU before completing the course.
- If your scholarship application is successful, you may be asked to appear in NTU marketing materials which may involve providing
a student profile and a photograph.
- The University’s decision in all matters relating to the scholarship is final
How to Apply:
Applications must consist of a fully completed scholarship application form, which includes a statement of a maximum of 750 words
which directly addresses both criteria already mentioned. You must also submit evidence to prove that you have achieved a 2.1 or above (or
equivalent) in your undergraduate degree. This may be in the form of a degree certificate or official university transcript.
The awarding committee reserve the right to exclude from consideration any applications that include written statements which
exceed the stated word limit or are incomplete.
Please return your completed scholarship application form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as
Scholarship application Deadlines
For courses starting in September 2013 the deadlines are:
• 30 April 2013
• 30 July 2013
Scholarship applications received before 4 pm GMT on 30 April will be assessed and successful applicants will be notified of their
scholarship award by 21 May 2013.
Applications received after 4 pm GMT on 30 April and before 4 pm GMT on 30 July will be assessed and successful applicants will be
notified of their scholarship award by 20 August 2013.
For courses starting in January 2014 the deadline is 4 pm GMT on:
• 29 November 2013
Applications received before 4 pm GMT on 29 November will be assessed and successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship
award by 20 December 2013.
For more information on this award, please visit the Official scholarship Webpage
Find it useful? Share Online – If you can, help others.