Nottingham Business School ( Nottingham Trent University UK) will be offering a number of competitive half-fee scholarships up to the value of £7,500 for full-time MBA students for the academic year 2013 / 14. The competitive scholarships are available to UK, EU and international students who wish to study Nottingham Business School’s full-time Masters of Business Administration.
Application Deadline: 30 July 2013
Nottingham Business School (Nottingham Trent University UK)
Is it Open to International Students: Yes
Number of Awards: Fourteen (14)
Scholarships Amount: The scholarship Amount are as follows:
• Seven half-fee (£7500) scholarships for UK, EU and international students
• Seven Dean’s scholarships of £5,000 for UK, EU and international students
There are also two full fee scholarships available for British unemployed executives
How will the Scholarship be Paid?
The scholarships will be available in the form of a tuition fee reduction. If you are awarded a scholarship your fee will be adjusted
Nature of the Scholarship
These competitive scholarships will be awarded to those candidates who most closely meet the criteria for the award, which are
- Applicants are only eligible for consideration of a scholarship award if they have been offered a place on the full-time MBA for 2013 entry.
- . Sponsored students (full / part) are not eligible to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants must have achieved an undergraduate degree equivalent to a UK undergraduate honours degree (minimum 2.1) and must provide a copy of their degree certificate as evidence of this qualification.
- The scholarship will only be awarded once an applicant accepts and meets the conditions of their offer to study on the full-time MBA course.
- Scholarships are competitive, applicants are required to complete the application form and address the selection personal statement criteria.
- The awarding committee may choose to award a part scholarship.
- Please note if you are awarded any other scholarship / fee reduction from the University, the maximum awarded must not exceed more than half the amount of the full-time MBA fee
- Successful applicants will be notified of their scholarship award within three weeks of the closing date. If you have not had a
response from the University in this time you should assume you have been unsuccessful.
- If your scholarship application is successful, you may be asked to appear in the University’s marketing materials which may involve providing a student profile and photograph.
- The University’s decision in all matters relating to the scholarship is final.
How to Apply:
To apply please download the application form below and send to email@example.com or post to the address below:
Nottingham Business School
MBA Scholarship Applications
Applications must be submitted to the School by 4 pm GMT 30 July 2013. Applications must consist of a fully completed application
form, together with a response to the essay title below of 1,500 words.
The awarding committee reserve the right to exclude from consideration any applications that include written statements which
exceed the stated word limit.
For more information please visit the Scholarship Official Webpage
Find it useful? Share Online – If you can, help others.